Friday, September 6, 2013

Thoughts About School So Far

Well, I'm tired already.
But other than that, I'm really, REALLY happy.

I'm happy to be with all my best friends again.

I'm happy to introduce everyone to the wonderful freshmen, and vice versa.

I'm happy that even though I may not be an upperclassman yet, at least I'm not on the bottom anymore.

I'm happy with all of my teachers, which is a complete 180 from last year.

I'm happy with myself for surviving the first week (not to mention the first year)

I'm happy to have gym class with my best friend, who tells me she loves me even when I can only do 6 pushups.

Im happy to have a chance to wear all the new clothes I bought at Goodwill.

I'm happy to say that I'm not failing YET!

I'm just happy with this year so far, and I really hope it stays that way :) 

Ok, yeah, my mom made us take stereotypical "first day of school photos" but Meg is just so photogenic it was all ok.
 Typical Meg face...
I love my "little" sister...

ALSO FINN, JOSIE, AND I WORE OUR THRIFTED SWEATERS ON WEDNESDAY AND IT WAS LIKE LIVING IN A CLOUD THIS SWEATER IS MY FAVORITE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment