Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunny Days in RVA

I have been in love with the weather lately. Rainy days might be for some people, but to be perfectly honest, they just kind of make me sad. I really like when it's sunny outside, but just cool enough that you don't get hot too quickly. I mean, that hasn't exactly been the case this week with the 90+ degree weather, but at least it's a start. Along with fantastic weather, this weekend has been absolutely wonderful, because FINALLY after 2 weeks of sadness and deprivation I got to see my friends again. Friday night we all got together at Jack's house for a bonfire/Super Smash Brothers tournament (and since I had never played, I lost epically), and Saturday night, we had a jam sesh at Maria's house, with MORE marshmallows plus sparklers and vegetarian hot dogs and rolling down her hill. Basically, it's been a great weekend, and although my picture quality isn't the best, nor the most well positioned, cropped, etc. I figured I'd share some photos from the weekend with you.


I just can't even take the cuteness of this photo. Meg didn't want to have her picture taken, but I just couldn't resist.


Jack playing on the rocking horse at Maria's house, featuring Cyrus and Derrick



My mom had a gift card for a free smoothie at Panera, so we tried the Cherry Limeade one, and it was AMAZING! I also appreciated the oversized straws :)


Finn being adorable in Jack's backyard


Fiza brought her film camera, and it was so cool. I'm saving up for a better camera, but I'm debating getting a film one now because the pictures turn out so amazing!


Horrible quality photo, but here is Derrick with his sparklers


Sunita with her sparkler, also a sort of quality photograph for the first time ever.

Thank god for sunny weekends and my best friends. I kind of don't know what I'd do without either one of them...


Jack made a video of us rolling down the hill, just in case you're interested. As are most of my photos on this blog, this video is very high quality. Except not...


No comments:

Post a Comment