Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Definition of Class


After going three weeks without my best friend Cece, we knew that had to change. So today, despite the horrible bipolar weather, humidity, and thunderstorms, Cece came over for some midday adventures in my neighborhood. We made Ramen and quesadillas and cake pops, waded in the creek while it was still sunny, and then started walking to the McDonalds to buy milkshakes when the rain started POURING down on us. Luckily Cece had her cute purple umbrella, so we huddled under the umbrella arm in arm, drank chocolate milkshakes, and took a walk in the rain because despite my love for sunny weather, I do enjoy taking a walk in the rain every once in a while.

Because we are best friends, we had a wonderful time despite wet shoes and other unfortunate parts of a rainy day, and we figured we probably looked very classy sitting soaking wet in a McDonalds, then walking back through my neighborhood drinking milkshakes under a purple umbrella. Unfortunately, I'm going to camp next week, and she's going to Switzerland the day I come back, so this is the last time we'll see each other until August. I don't know how I'm going to handle it.

Because we are classy, once we'd dried off and gotten back under a roof, we made this recording of 'Little Talks' by Of Monsters and Men. We both loved the song as well as love to sing, and figured we could do a cover of it together! We also now have a joint SoundCloud account, except nothing new will probably be posted until August... Anyway here is the link to our song ---> Little Talks- Cece and Virginia

Also, check out Cece's profile, she is amazing, plays the ukelele, and is basically the most adorable person I have ever met.

Eep, Cece what am I going to do without you until August?!? Have fun in Switzerland!


No comments:

Post a Comment