Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Take Me to the Beach // Scheduled Camp Post #3

Hello again from camp! I figured now would be a good time to share some of the beach photos from my family's annual beach trip at the beginning of the summer, since I started this blog after the trip! I always love seeing everyone in my family, even if it's just for a week, as well as seeing my best friend Courtney, who comes with us every year. I'm just going to share a few of my favorites with you, and I hope you like them!


Funny faces with the cousins




Enjoying some chocolate cake :)




Cute grandparents featuring cute cousins






Alex and Claire really enjoyed playing in the waves


She's my best friend in the whole world :)


Proof I have the cutest grandpa in existence.

So I hope you like these photos, even though they are terribly late and not amazingly artsy or anything! I love the annual family beach vacation and I can't wait until next year!





No comments:

Post a Comment