Friday, July 26, 2013

When Weeks Feel Like Years

Just as a fair warning before I begin this post, these photos are definitely not the best quality... they're all quite pixilated and cropped weirdly and just not really that great. But I felt they were worth being shared, so oh well.

So you know that feeling when you miss someone, and even though it may have only been a couple days since you last saw them, it feels like forever?

Yeah, I know that feeling all too well.

So, I was starting to feel that way about a lot of people actually, especially one of my best friends from middle school, Emma, as well as my many friends from camp, even though it's only been about a week since we all last saw each other (not even that much actually...) Anyway, we felt it was time to change that, so this afternoon, Emma came over for a couple hours just to hang out, and later that night I went to Cameron's house along with some of my friends from camp to celebrate his birthday.

 Sometimes I pretend that I don't have the mind of a 12 year old, but then I just can't help myself and I have to take a cheesy jumping picture.

It was ok though, because Emma did it also.
I'm glad I have friends like Emma, because even though we may be the strangest people EVER (refer to the photo above) I'm just glad I have someone to be extremely weird with!
Along with seeing Emma, I spent some time with my favorite person in the world :)
 We were all pretty happy to be back together again.
 I FOUND THIS AMAZING PICTURE OF MY BEST FRIEND AVERY IN THE HALLWAY AND JUST HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH!!!
 Me and Avery feat. Andrew

We all watched some weird football movie the guys chose while eating way too many Dorito's, had a bonfire in the backyard while listening to Mumford and Sons on repeat, walked around the neighborhood in the dark trying to avoid getting hit by cars, and finally played doubles ping pong in the garage. Maybe not that eventful, but it was still great to see everyone again after so long! (As in less than one week...)


I love you all so much, and I am so lucky to have the best friends in the world! Hopefully we'll see each other again soon, before I start to go into deprivation without everyone! 









No comments:

Post a Comment