Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!


You knew it was coming.

Anyway, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE!!! Whether you celebrate the 4th of July or not, you have to admit a day full of fireworks, cookouts, family, friends, and pretty much everything else amazing about summer is definitely a great one! Mine was fantastic, so I figured I'd share a few photos of the day with you.


I ate breakfast on the back porch with my mom, Meg, and my dog. Meg made blueberry muffins, and we watched the cute little kids go by in the neighborhood parade, even though we almost missed it due to their lack of music. My dad and Meg left for Massanetta for a middle school retreat soon after breakfast, so my mom and I drove over to the pool for a little while.


Grace is actually the most adorable person I have ever met. Ever.


Savannah and I won first and third in the inner tube relay


Savannah's little sister Ashley and our friend Tori ended up winning first as well!



I've been going to the 4th of July party at Bon Air for as long as I can remember! Even though some of the things are kind of cheesy, being with everyone on the 4th of July is so much fun!


After the pool, I spent the afternoon with my Mom, watching Fried Green Tomatoes and eating our favorite, Noodles and Co. After dinner we drove over to the Carillon for fireworks, and although we couldn't find Lyla and Ana, we had a great time!

Mother-daughter selfie attempt #1 (my personal favorite)

Mother-daughter selfie attempt #2




So I hope wherever you are, and whatever you did for the 4th of July, you had as great a day as I did! Happy Independence Day everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment