Happy Friday everyone! In honor of the near end of the week, I have a recipe for you.
A nameless recipe.
Nameless in the fact that there is not "official" name for this recipe. It's just pasta with some stuff in it but it's good. Really, REALLY good!
Ingredients: (Eyeball amounts based on desired amount of pasta)
-Large shell pasta
-Plum or grape tomatoes
1. Make the pasta according to the directions on the box.
2. Slice the tomatoes in half and set aside.
3. Heat a frying pan or skillet and add the olive oil.
4. Place the fresh arugula and chopped tomatoes in the olive oil and fry until the arugula has gotten smaller and the tomatoes are warm.
5. Add the pasta and continue to heat, mixing the ingredients together.
6. Remove pasta from heat, and add grated parmesan cheese to the mix.
Oh, did I mention we made Caesar salad too? :)
YUM!!!! I hope you like it!!