Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Cure for Sore Legs

Thanks to this week full of field hockey practice, I have not been able to blog as much as I would had liked to. I am also not able to walk like a normal human being, as well as sit down without making some sort of terrible old lady noise.

There's only one cure for this problem.

It started with getting out of my room (where I've spent most of my week in my pajamas with my laptop recovering by watching cheesy 90's movies on Netflix) Even though I was pretty lazy for most of the day (we did a gauntlet at practice this morning, I feel like I deserve it) tonight I was reunited with some of my amazing camp friends who I had missed so freakishly much it was insane. 

Ok, so it wasn't all of them, only me, Cameron, and Riona. But since we're kind of the original three (we met when we were 11 and have been together since the 6th grade) it was wonderful anyway. We went to the Galaxy Diner in Carytown, where I tried the AMAZING oreo malt, had a hard time choosing between Yapple and Sweetfrog but eventually went to Sweetfrog (which, if you haven't been there in a while, I HIGHLY suggest the raspberry pomegranate flavor), walked up and down the street a couple times just talking about life, and eventually walked Riona back to her bike. Since Cameron was giving me a ride home, we just hung out for a while and took some weird Snapchat pictures and enjoyed being social since neither of us have really had a social life since camp ended. Oh well, tonight was worth a couple weeks of sitting in my room watching Clueless on repeat...

Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum 
Riona and Cameron may have stolen my phone...
You can't deny it, we make one beautiful pair of best friends...

So, despite my failing efforts at sitting down and/or walking, at least I have wonderful friends like Cameron and Riona!



No comments:

Post a Comment