Thursday, August 29, 2013

This Foreign Thing Called Football

So tonight, despite having worked 8 strait hours at the pool, I decided I still had enough energy to go to the Godwin football game tonight with Riona and Cameron. Going to Maggie Walker, who is more popular for our chess club than our nonexistent football team, I'd never actually been to a high school football game before, so being the crazy football fan he is, Cameron decided he needed to change that. Riona came too of course, because the three of us have known each other for 5 years now, and are kind of the original people in our group of camp friends. I got to the game about halfway through, but I was already pretty obvious Godwin was going to win, I mean, even though I don't even have the slightest idea about how anything works in football I could definitely tell that! We didn't actually watch the game that much, just hung around with Cameron's friends from school and watched the pep band and wandered around and took crazy pictures as usual, and talked to my bestie AVERY! He told me all about MW orientation and such, and since we're both Maggie Walker nerds we had a very in depth conversation about our teachers this year and all our nerdy courses and such.

Ugh, school starts on Tuesday and I don't know how I'm going to function without seeing these two while we're all busy with school and homework and life. At least I'll have Avery :)

 Hi wow something's wrong with my eye but I think Avery loves me...
Love her <3
Typical 

Flash forward 5 years...
I love you both! Hopefully it won't be long before we all see each other again!



No comments:

Post a Comment