Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Photo Shoots and Rainbow Jumpsuits

So my best friend Finn is all cute and foreign and such, so she goes to Ireland and England every summer while I sit at home on the computer.

It is quite fortunate though, because when she gets back, she brings me Irish chocolate and we share it together while she tells me stories of her adventures across the pond.

Also, this year, she came back with this fabulous rainbow jumpsuit thing, so we had to take some pictures. LOTS of pictures. On her porch on a 100 degree day. 





Finn is hands down the cutest person to ever walk the face of the earth.



Wow I struggle.



Sass.

Awkward...

Even more awkward...



Help you're adorable



Finn can rock a rainbow jumpsuit no big deal...







Finn made me wear heels so I look disproportionate oh well...




I'm a contortionist...





She would probably kill me if she knew I posted this... but I just love it so much...







Attractiveness level: 1,000,000




The only reason I am wearing a flat cap is because it says VA on it...


Hi

Struggle #1

Struggle #2

Struggle #3

Struggle #4




Help I can't even take this...











Finn sneakily took a picture of my face in the mirror...

Mirror selfies sorry...

Regular selfies sorry...

Ok, so sorry for this long stream of pointless photos, but I just felt like they needed to be shared.
Also, sorry for the awkward selfies every so often.
As well as sorry for the multiple photos of both me and Finn looking dazed and confused (we were).

It was a worthwhile attempt...


No comments:

Post a Comment