If you have yet to try bruschetta, I recommend it highly. If you like carbs and veggies and basil and italian food, this is for you. I've included the recipe as well as some pictures below.
Ingredients: (Just eyeball amounts based on number of bruschetta you plan on making)
-Plum or grape tomatoes
-Italian bread (or any type of sourdough bread)
-Fresh basil, chopped
-Salt and pepper
-Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Combine the tomatoes, onion, basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and garlic into a bowl and mix well.
2. Slice the italian or sourdough bread toast slightly, around 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove bread from toaster and put tomato, onion, basil, vinegar, oil, and garlic mixture on top.
4. Add shredded parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper for taste.
5. Toast for about 1 more minute until the cheese has melted slightly and the vegetables are warm.